Wednesday, March 11, 2009

It makes sense at the end


20090304_headphones Click to see this photo's flickr page

Holy smokes! I just got slapped with a wet salmon - really - I have not updated this since last year... You would not believe my anguish at my misdoings. Not just a second one.

I am caught inside with a weight-lifting regime, rock crushing, just generally being a companion to anyone unfortunate to cross my path, my day starts from dusk to whenever. I am avoiding recapture. but who cares.

I swear on the bones of my ancestors I will blog about it when I find my way home. Go with God, good friends. I will write more to certain yous; but it might not be you in particular who I write to...

---> Thanks to Lazy Bloggers Post Generator. Go check it out. It will all make sense. I promise.

0 comments: