Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Magnetic personality

So, I was wandering through Swain’s, looking for a bag for when I go sketching on-location ("Sure. We believe you."). I was checking out, and something caught my attention.

This little guy glommed onto me. And, you know me, I can’t resist a face this cute:



Such soulful, earnest eyes. Sigh. And I fell immediately under the spell of his magnetic personality.



Like the silicone dog hotpad mitt before him, he managed to follow me home and set up camp in my kitchen.



(Apparently, he knows where all the good stuff happens.)
But, what a guy. He’s already in the kitchen when I wake up, doesn’t steal my ice cream, embraces my art...


... and, best of all, I get the feeling he's willing to stick around for a while. And he wears purple!

Yeah, he’s a keeper.

3 comments:

Wendee said...

Yes, the level of design around my house is ... somewhat more low-brow than one might expect...

Ken LeBleu Photography said...

Just an idea in my warped brain...

Take him with you on all your sketch trips, and stick him in a picture at each of your locations..

May be a challenge to find metal for him to stick to.. but if it was easy, everyone would be doing it...

teehee

Wendee said...

Methinks Mr. Magoo has a keeper of an idea here. So that means, does the purple magnetic bunny get a name? Should the orange dog mitt get one too? How do we know they're male? Hmmm.