Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Open Road



Busy weeks. Long, lazy weekends. Back to school to figure it out.

MrMominFL posted a photo of the beach out there, and I was inspired. And after the rain yesterday and the maddening 2 hr delay in the morning along an 8 mile stretch on PCH because a single light was out (grrrr. CHP, are you listening? A little help here? Maybe someone to direct traffic during rush hour?! Helloooo... ) ... the drive home revealed sunny skies, fluffy clouds and a brilliant, endlessly blue ocean. And open road. With working traffic signals.
In the end, we would probably do best to stop and breathe it all in.

I haven't been able to capture the "endlessly blue"-ness on film or with paint, at least not to my satisfaction, to where I think it conveys how I feel about what I'm seeing ... but this photo yesterday captured a nice moment along the way.

Aahh.

You guys have a good couple of days out there.

1 comments:

Ken LeBleu Photography said...

I always think that when you see lightrays coming from the clouds, its people who have passed before us saying hello...


So ah... hello...