Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Open Road



Busy weeks. Long, lazy weekends. Back to school to figure it out.

MrMominFL posted a photo of the beach out there, and I was inspired. And after the rain yesterday and the maddening 2 hr delay in the morning along an 8 mile stretch on PCH because a single light was out (grrrr. CHP, are you listening? A little help here? Maybe someone to direct traffic during rush hour?! Helloooo... ) ... the drive home revealed sunny skies, fluffy clouds and a brilliant, endlessly blue ocean. And open road. With working traffic signals.
In the end, we would probably do best to stop and breathe it all in.

I haven't been able to capture the "endlessly blue"-ness on film or with paint, at least not to my satisfaction, to where I think it conveys how I feel about what I'm seeing ... but this photo yesterday captured a nice moment along the way.

Aahh.

You guys have a good couple of days out there.

2 comments:

Magoo said...

I always think that when you see lightrays coming from the clouds, its people who have passed before us saying hello...


So ah... hello...

Robin Neudorfer said...

simply beautiful, how lucky you are.