Friday, January 25, 2008

Don't ask

Oh yeah. You want to see it up close. Trust me
Alien squid attacks my music Click to see this photo's flickr page

Is it Friday yet? This was done well before all my late-night/early-morning work, before Illustrator decided to just stop working, and done wayyyy before I choose what to imbibe later with dinner tonight.

I know, you don't believe me.

Work doesn't make me crazy (or, demented, or, whatever); I start off that way. Maybe it's the work that actually makes me sane(r). I don't know. I think Illustrator has it figured out juuu-ust about right: It's time to stop and re-boot. I'm going to head to the shower and then have some coffee. And then sort through the stuff that's left to do.

You guys have a great weekend. Be safe: Watch out for those (miniature) alien squid out there.

1 comments:

Desiree's Designs said...

Therapy is a good thing! Hugs