Sunday, April 06, 2008

Hope



When two violins are placed in a room
if a chord on one violin is struck the other violin will sound the note
if this is your definition of hope ... this is for you
the ones who know how powerful we are
who know we can sound the music in the people around us
simply by playing our own strings
for the ones who sing life into broken wings
open their chests and offer their breath as wind on a still day
~ andrea gibson

I occasionally visit Boho's blog and really enjoyed this quote that she posted last week. I'm passing it along to my buddies that are in need of that sweet, gentle spring air to fill their hearts with hope and peace, renewal and conviction. xox - w

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reaches deeper and deeper since the first time I read it in your email. Thank you. ~Roma

Unknown said...

Wendee how have you been?
I see you and Jan are taking long rides on the weekend. I'm sure it helps to calm our increasing busy lives and to get away from the city.

I found your post on making peace with your patio interesting. wouldn't it be nice if we could just block out the noise and wear blinders to see only what we want to see. yep make peace with it and look forward.