Friday, February 01, 2008

Cleaning out the Fridge


Cleaning out Leftovers Click to see this photo's flickr page

I'm thinking of planting pots of herbs and leafy greens for the summer, to eat and draw.
I'm thinking I miss the design and painting gals.
I'm thinking there's just too much doubt rattling around in my head.
I'm thinking the runs are getting easier. Finally.
I'm thinking that teriyaki burger was damn good.
I'm thinking, "Pete moved?"
I've been thinking ... "Why blog? Maybe it's time to stop."

But mostly,
I'm thinking that the doubt ... and all it's dark, shadowy friends ... have been really getting the best of me.

So, I'm thinking that it was very serendipitous that I found this:

I managed to find the exact clip that I didn't even realize I was supposed to be looking for.

I'm thinking that there are people that I missed seeing last June that I hadn't expected. This is one of 'em. I really missed you guys; See you in June.

BTW - Duane owes me a luau t-shirt. Yup. Still.

Time to chuck all the ick that has been sitting around for too long, getting stale.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Wendee! I can't tell you how it made my morning when I found your note on my livejournal blog. It's humbling to know that someone took the time to stop by and look through the pages. I love your blog and am currently looking through your sketchbook at flickr. I LOVE your style and admire your dedication. Looking forward to sharing Kate's class with you! Oh... I too have a bookshelf at shelfari. Would love to add you as a friend! My name there is Roma