Thursday, January 04, 2007

Back from Hawaii



We’ve been away for over a week (did you miss me?), visiting Hawaii (could you guess?)! There are lots of fun pictures (say: “peechah’s”… At some point, maybe I need to make sure it’s okay with J to post the ones with him in ‘em. Hm.) and I have five pounds of proof that I got a good dose of all the comfort food of home, too. Lots of good adventures.

'Missed you; Hope that everyone's 2007 started off with hope, warmth, and a good dose of optimism. I need to catch up with everything that’s piled up during this time, catch up with your blogs, and return to a more disciplined routine [snarf], now that I’m off Hawaiian time. There are good stories to share from this trip, and I’ll work on getting them – and the photos – posted as soon as I can.

Mele Kalikimaka e Hauoli Makahiki Hou!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If your five pounds is a good dose, then my 8 pounds must be an extra helping ... Spending time with family is very good... Happy New Year Wendee!
-Anonymous at work

Wendee said...

Thanks A(+8#s)@W. Dude, 8 lbs means lots and lots of good food and good company. Happy New Year, too. Now get back to work, and think about that workout after work! LOL!

Robin Neudorfer said...

Happy New Year to you too. There is something to be said about staying home, I am down 10. For sure you have to grab all the goodness though, if you are only there such a short time. Glad it was a good one.